Hydraulic station is composed of motor oil pump, manifold or valve combination, fuel tank, electrical control box combination. The function of each component is as follows:
- Motor oil pump – the motor and oil pump, which is the power source of the hydraulic station, the mechanical energy into hydraulic oil power.
- The manifold is a combination of a hydraulic valve and an oil block, which regulates the direction, pressure and flow of the hydraulic oil.
- Valve group – superposition of the valve group, plug-in valve and so on.
- The tank is a semi-enclosed container welded to the steel plate. It is also equipped with a filter oil net, an air cleaner, etc. for oil storage, oil cooling and filtration.
- Electrical control box – A complete set of control electronics or terminal boards with only external leads.
The motor drives the oil pump to rotate, the oil pump sucks oil after the output pressure oil, the mechanical energy can be converted into the hydraulic oil pressure energy, the hydraulic oil through the manifold is the hydraulic valve control to achieve the direction, the pressure, the flow control through the external pipeline transmission to the hydraulic actuator In order to control the direction of the hydraulic actuator transformation.
In order to achieve the valve requirements of the various requirements of opening and closing function, please contact us the detail RFQ for better communication.